Clean Out & Cash In!
Turn your outgrown maternity and children clothing as well as gently used toys, baby equipment, furniture, etc. into cash! Earn
more money than selling at a rummage sale or consignment shop! Sell your items more quickly and with ease! Keep 70% of your total sales!
Win, Win, Win! Children, Buyers, Sellers and Charitable Organizations WIN when you consign & purchase at this sale. At the close of the the sale, a percentage of the profits and all remaining
items are donated to local charities.
WGACA is a semi-annual children's consignment sale. Consignors make 70% of the self-determined sale price on all items consigned. WGACA retains 30% + a flat $8 advertising fee. From this, the
facility rentals and overhead expenses, advertising and cash donations are paid for by WGACA. We also organize the volunteers for the entire sale. If you register to volunteer for a 2 hour
shift, you get to shop very first!
- Set your own prices! You know the value of your items and what you would like to receive for them. You name your price and if you want to participate in our 50% off
Sale held on Sunday, (you choose some, all or just a few items to be 50% off on Sunday).
- Consignors get to shop the evening before the sale, just after the volunteers. Sign up to be a volunteer 2 hours at the sale and shop FIRST!
- There is a limit to the amount of items you can bring. LIMIT OF 2 tubs of clothes and 3 tubs of toys, books, shoes, baby
items, etc. Each consignor can bring a maximum of 5 tubs but only in this combination.
However, items you need to carry in with 2 hands like swings, car seats, high chairs, furniture, floor toys, outdoor toys is unlimited.
- Don't get stressed out if you do not get all your items marked before the sale, you can save them for the next sale. Your tags will work for all future sales. We want this be a fun
experience for everyone.
- Our pricing suggestions are also helpful if you aren't sure how to price your items!
- You decide if you want to donate or have your items returned to you.
- Super Easy! Consignors tag and hang their items using the consignor tags. Easier and faster than hand-writing your tags! Then bring all items to the sale during
drop off hours (Thurdsay evening and Friday morning and afternoon). We do the rest! We handle the location, advertising, publicity, displaying, donating and clean-up with the help of our
- Pick up of returned items in your tub and your check occurs Sunday evening! If you can not make it to pick up your check we can mail it to you. (a self addressed
stamped envelope helps speed up this process.)
- WGACA features new and gently used clothing, toys, games, books, DVD's, baby equipment, baby furniture, sports gear, maternity and more! We do not accept items with
stains, tears, excess wear, pilling, broken zippers, missing parts, out of season, etc.
- We will be inspecting each item that comes in for sale, so please only bring items you would consider purchasing
yourself. THIS IS NOT A RUMMAGE SALE.
- Please do not be offended if we do not accept some of your items. This enables us to maintain high quality sales and allows you, the
consignor, to know that your items will offer only the best to our customers.
- We CANNOT store your items before or after the sale.