WHAT TO SELL
Items must be in excellent, clean, and odor free condition in a gently used state.
NO damaged items such as: pilling, tears, holes, missing buttons, dysfunctional zippers and stains. Only items applicable to the upcoming season will be accepted.
Seasonal items sell better during the current season. We will accept jeans, dance-wear and gymnastic outfits at both sales.
- Spring and Summer Sale: swimsuits, swim gear, sandals, sunhats, spring dresses (Easter!), life jackets, pool and beach toys, etc. Dance wear and
gymnastic outfits are accepted at all sales. etc.
- Fall and Winter Sale: winter coats, snowpants, snow boots, sleds, skis, ice skates and Halloween costumes, hockey items. etc.
- Maternity garments need to be seasonally appropriate. Short sleeved tops are accepted at both sales.
- No under garments accepted unless new and in original packaging.
- We will not accept adult size clothing except maternity wear.
- Children's clothing must be applicable to upcoming season
- GIRLS sizes preemie-16 and teen/junior sizes
- BOYS sizes preemie-20
- Sizes Small-XL accepted only if brand and style are for children
- Children's shoes only - NO adult shoes please
- Dance wear accepted at any sale
- We do not accept underwear, socks or tights unless the package is unopened
- First thing to sell
- Dressers, beds, end tables, lamps, toy chests, changing tables, bookcases, high chairs, bassinets, cradles (must be set up on our sale floor and have all
- cribs - must meet the new federally regulated crib standards
- Must be in good working order and all parts attached. Ziplocks bags work well to hold parts and tape well to furniture so it doesn't get lost
- Must be assembled on the sales floor
- Hint: put consignor # and price of item on painters tape under furniture in case sale tag gets lost
Kids Arts and Craft supplies
- Includes scrap booking supplies for moms and kids
Toys, Books, Games, DVD's
- Items must be in excellent working condition and include all pieces
- All toys and games must be in working order, in the original box, with no missing pieces. Please place all loose pieces in zippered plastic bags and SECURELY attached
to toy. It cannot be stressed enough to attach all pieces of a toy SECURELY. Kids like to shop the sale and play with toys and inevitably mix up/lose items.
- Gaming systems, outdoor toys, sandboxes, play kitchens, ride-on toys, Power Wheels, Little Tykes, wagons etc. accepted
- Electronic toys requiring batteries must have working batteries
- Stuffed animals accepted only if they do something...move, make noise etc. (example: Tickle Me Elmo, Jumping Tigger)
- Children's books, original CDs in good condition and in original case only. No R-rated videos - No Pirated items
Infant and children Accessories
- We do not accept nursing bras, baby bottle nipples or breast
- Feeding supplies, diaper bags, blankets, etc.
- Nursery needs: diaper pails, potty chairs, bath seats, guardrails, etc.
- Hats, gloves, hair bows, belts, etc.
- Baby carriers, bjorn, sleep supports, mobiles
- Strollers, walkers, diaper pails, potty chairs, swings, exersaucers, bouncers - CLEAN!
Bedding and Decor
- Comforters, blankets, bumpers, sheets, pillows, etc.
- Picture frames, mobiles, rugs, lamps, etc.—must be child oriented
- Equipment must be clean or it will not be accepted
- Strollers, walkers, high-chairs, exersaucers, bikes, playground equipment, etc.
- Cribs, toddler beds, bassinets, changing tables, dressers (attach any accompanying items securely)
- Broken equipment or items with any missing pieces (stroller trays etc.) is NOT acceptable
- Car seats - must never have been in an accident and must not be more than 5 years old - NOT EXPIRED and NOT RECALLED - Please also make
sure yours is not on the Recall List
- We will be selling diaper genies, diaper pails and little potties. HOWEVER, they MUST be CLEAN! Please wash them thoroughly with a bleach solution. Any items which are not clean will not be accepted at drop-off
- Bikes, roller blades, scooters, helmets, tennis rackets, bats, balls, gloves, cleats, karate uniforms, etc. - must be in good
WHAT NOT TO SELL
- We cannot sell clothing with no consignor tag on them. They will get put on a LOST & FOUND table for the consignors to look over at the END of the
- NO socks or underwear are accepted (exception: socks that specifically match an outfit and are clean such as Gymboree).
- No opened or expired food items.
- Because insurance now pays for Breast Pumps we will no longer be accepting them.
- No baby bottle nipples accepted.
- NO maternity undergarments unless new and in its packaging.
- We do not accept dirty items or with stains no matter what the price! PLEASE check thoroughly for stains, especially white pieces around the collars. We will be
checking for stains upon drop-off. Please allow time for this. Please do not be offended if we find items with stains. We want our shoppers to know that they are getting quality items! We are not a
- Plain Stuffed Animals, They must do something - wiggle jiggle move sing