Our volunteers are the BEST!
WGACA is such a success because of our wonderful loyal volunteers!
Join us today!
You do not have to be a consignor to volunteer.
Don't worry if it is your first time, there are plenty of loyal volunteers to assist you. Please consider volunteering!
- We appreciate your willingness to work the sale, therefore, volunteers get to shop first. Before the consignors!!!
- Volunteer shifts are in 2 hour increments but you are welcome to sign up for more than one shift.
- You'll have the chance to meet and network with other great people just like you!
- All shifts will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
- The popular volunteer times fill up quickly, so be sure to sign up early so you get the time you want! If that time slot is filled, we will let you know and ask you
to pick another time.
- Wear comfortable shoes and please arrive 10 minutes before your shift. Volunteers will sign-in, get a name tag, apron and receive a brief training on the your
- Volunteers are needed to help with:
- Set-Up: set up the racks, tables, hanging and placing signs.
- Consignor Drop-Off: Consignors will bring in the items already marked for sale and will need to be directed to the correct locations on the floor where the
items belong. Consignors are required to place their items on the sale floor which makes them familiar with all that is for sale. All items will be checked for wear and tear and that all parts
- Volunteer and Consignor Sale, Public Sale, 1/2 Price Sale: re-sorting, straightening, organizing, helping customers during the sale and assisting customers during
check-out (tearing tags & bagging).
- Clean-Up: Sorting remaining inventory into "charitable donation section" and "consignor return section" by consignor number. Tearing down racks and tables and
- See more information about duties under the volunteer duties tab.
- Volunteers are NOT permitted to bring children to their scheduled shift. Thank you for your understanding.
- Volunteering is fun!
- Thank you for taking the time to volunteer! We could not put on such a successful event without YOU!