When you register to be a consignor for the sale, you will be emailed a sheet of your own personal consignor tags with your personal consignor/account number. DO
NOT share your tags with anyone.
To help organize and sell your items, every item must be properly labeled with your personal Consignor Tags. There are 8 tags per sheet. Be sure they print properly.
You should clearly see your consignor number and barcode. Carefully cut them apart. DO NOT ALTER your tags. You may make as many copies of the tags as you need. You can print some tags on a colored
paper and some on white paper. if you are willing to sell the item for half price on Sunday attach a colored tag to the item. If you are not willing to sell the item for half price on Sunday
attach a white tag. Please print with black ink.
See a sample sheet of consignor tags and additional tagging information below.
Additional Pricing\Tagging Information
- Please Print Clearly
- Attach tags to clothing with Safety pins. No Straight pins. OUCH!
- Minimum price is $2. Only WHOLE dollar increments please. NO CENTS.
- The barcode at the bottom of the tag is scanned at the registers to get your sales electronically added to your personal consignor account number. Try not to tape it
down. Do not cover it up or alter it. We need to be able to quickly tear the bottom half of the tag off at the registers. It works as a back up if we should encounter a problem with a sale.
Please try not to tape down the bottom half of the tag.
- Items with no price and/or consignor number will be put on our LOST & FOUND table and consignors can come claim their items when they pick up their check and
- Competitively price your items to sell. What would you pay? Normally 10%-50% of the retail price is a good general pricing guideline. We’d rather give you a bigger
check than a lot of unsold items. See our Pricing Suggestions page for more details.
- If you have a few items you are not sure how to mark, bring them in and ask us or compare it with other items already on the floor.