WGACA is a semi-annual children's consignment sale.
Clean Out & Cash In! Clean out your closets, and turn your outgrown maternity and children's clothing as well as gently used toys, baby equipment, furniture, etc.
into cash. Earn more money than selling at a yard sale or consignment shop and sell your items more quickly and with ease.
Win, Win, Win! Children, buyers, sellers and charitable organizations win when you purchase at participate in sale. At the close of the the sale, a percentage of the profits and, if the consignor
wishes, unsold items are donated to local charities.
You get 70% of the cost of the items sold. 30% of the sales price + a flat $8 advertising fee goes to WGACA. The 30% we collect will pay for facility rentals,
advertising and ALL overhead expenses, set-up and take-down. We also organize all volunteers into 2 hour shifts to work the weekend of the sale. A portion of the proceeds also goes to a local
1. Register to be a Consignor
- Anytime during the year that you feel like cleaning closets, you may register.
- New and returning consignors need to register for every sale.
- Send us an email with name, address and phone to let us know you wish to consign.
- Once you register you will receive a consignor number and a sheet of consignor tags.
- In most cases you will be emailed your consignor number and tags within 24 hours.
- You will also receive a poster and postcards
that you can print and hand out to your friends and family to help advertise your sale.
- You will also receive a consignor agreement you will need to sign for each sale.
2. Prepare Your Quality Items
- Once you have registered and receive your tags you can start preparing your items.
- Clean your items. Clean items sell much better! We accept only quality, undamaged, gently used items.
- Use your personal "Consignor Tags" that you receive to label your items, The bar code is your consignor number / account number. You may use it for
all future sales.
- Consignors will tag and set the price of all their own items. Instructions on how to tag your items are provided under the consignor tab of this website. With
each consignor tagging their items in a uniform way, the sale continues to be an organized, easy-to-shop consignment sale.
- Minimum price you may ask for any item is $2. You may group smaller items together to make them worth $2.
3. Check-In your items with us
- The Thursday evening and Friday morning and afternoon of the weekend of the sale you will bring your prepared items to the sale.
- Items you consign must be clean and in good working order. When you check in your items we reserve the right to refuse any item that we feel may not sell or not in
- It is easier if you have them sorted by size and gender as we look at every item for stains, to have all parts and to be in good condition.
- Consignors will need to allow enough time to assist in putting out their items on the sale floor
- You will need to sign a "Consignment Agreement" to sell your items.
- If you would like your unsold items returned, you MUST leave a plastic tub with your consignor number clearly marked 2" in size on the short end and side of the
- If you wish to donate your unsold items there is no need to leave a plastic tub. They will be donated to a charitable organization.
4. Consignors and Volunteers Enjoy pre-event shopping
- Volunteers and consignors get to enjoy pre-sale shopping Friday night, the night before we open to the public
5. Sale opens to the public
- Saturday Morning the doors open to the public
6. Sunday Morning sale many items are half price
- If tags are printed on colored paper, they will be sold for half price on Sunday.
- If tags are printed on white paper, they will NOT be sold for half price on Sunday.
7. Collect your check and your unsold items
- Sunday afternoon you may pick up your check and your unsold items.
- If you choose to pick-up your unsold items, you can resell them at a future season appropriate sale.
- You must pick up your items at the designated pick up time. Any items that have not been picked up after the designated times become WGACA property and will be
donated to charities. Sorry, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this as we must be out of the facility at a specific time. We cannot store your items.
- If you do not stop by to pick up your check it will be mailed to you.
We couldn't do the sale without a small army of volunteers. Anyone can sign up to volunteer. You do not need to be a consignor to volunteer and then you get to shop
early! Volunteers get to shop extra early. They get to start shopping an hour before the consignors!